Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Are you Next In Fashion?

Are you Next In Fashion?

So a few weeks ago I discovered a new resource site for those aspiring a career in the fashion industry. Since becoming a fashion designer is my dream, I'm always Googling learning opportunities before I go off to college in the Fall of 2011. It's a lot close than I can imagine! The time is quickly approaching and experience is golden. Of course, the moment I found Next In Fashion, I was stoked! Finally a site dedicated to helping newbies find a way to get their foot in the door of this intimidating industry. I was even more excited when I found the greatest opportunity of all. I could blog for this up-and-coming site! Getting my ideas out to other fashionistas is an even greater aspiration. I am now an official contributor to the Next In Fashion site along with the blogging of Fashion Fixx. I am extremely grateful for this opportunity as I will strive to help Next In Fashion's creator, Shelby Jacobs, reach her goal of helping those seeking early direction in the fashion industry. The site currently delivers to its readers, interviews from designers, internship opportunities, great links to fashion sites, and information for fashion schools! Contributors' entries will begin to be posted during late June. Until then, be sure to join the Fashion Fixx and Next In Fashion Facebook pages!

Forever Fixated,

Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment