Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Birth of a Blogger

Hello Fashionistas!

I'm stoked to have finally begun my first fashion blog here on OnSugar. As my schedule is becoming much lighter, I've decided to begin writing about my passion -- fashion. I'm a junior in high school and my senior year is quickly approaching! In the past year, fashion and college have pretty much been the top thoughts in my mind. I live in one of the world's fashion capitals, although, I will not help narrow that down here.

I'm determined to make it off to a fantastic start. For so long I've wanted to create a fashion blog of my own rather than just reading blogs all the time and watching the usual YouTube hauls. If you're reading this first entry, then I'm sure you are guilty of a fashion addiction. My goal with Fashion Fixx is to forever fulfill fashionistas' fixations. At least a few times a week, I'll be updating the fashionistas (and fashionistos) of the world with the latest fashion news and trends.

Be sure to follow the blog and become a fan of the Fashion Fixx fan page on Facebook. Blogs will be on their way soon!

Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment