Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tube Flops by Sanuk

Now, it's taken me a year to finally find the Teen Vogue advertised Tube Flops by Sanuk. I eagerly waited for the shipment of Tube Flops to arrive at the Dillard's downtown in early March. Each trip I made, I bugged the salesmen about when the shipment would be in. I received the craziest expressions at the slightest  mention of the shoe. "TUBE FLOPS?!" They'd ask me with astonishment. I'd answer by breaking down into the complete description of the unusual shoe. Luckily, where I'm from. the Tube Flop is not and has not been a trend. This summer, I'm ready to be a trendsetter and introduce to those of you who have never seen the Tube Flop. At its arrival, I can say that I went absolutely mad in the midst of the spring break shopping crowd. In my opinion, the idea of the Tube Flop is genius! A lightweight, bright, shimmery colored and patterned sock attached to a flip flop allowing your piggies to wiggle freely. They're comfortable and you won't burn up this summer with thick, hot socks. It is genius, right? And the best part is, Sanuk is apart of the effort to create a greener environment. The "hanger" the shoes are purchased on is encouraged to be reused to hang your Tube Flops in the closet until you wear them again. I know I'll definitely be adding this chic statement item to my summer wardrobe. Will you? ;)

Forever Fixated,

Jae


Sanuk - The Tube Flop (Grey Stripes)

$29.95 by Sanuk at Zappos

 

No comments:

Post a Comment