Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Is this woman fashion crazy or just plain crazy?

I just got through reading one of the most interesting news articles in a long time -- it stunned me. We pay hundreds, if not, thousands for designer purses. But how important are they to us? Do they top our list of priorities over our very own safety? BBC reports, a woman dragged by a car due to the fact that she just wouldn't let go of her precious Louis Vuitton during an attempted robbery. Their news article title asks, "Is She Nuts?" My answer, "YES!" Luckily, the woman only suffered minor injuries. Oh and she got her Louis back, too! Crazy, right? Yeah, I think so too. Part of me can sympathize with this fashion crazy woman as, I too, am crazy about the art. But never could I risk my life for an accessory -- expensive or not.

 

  • Fashion Crazy (0 votes)
  • Just Plain Crazy (5 votes)

No comments:

Post a Comment