Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

FashionFixx on Youtube

Since I started FashionFixx, I've always had a YouTube account set aside for a possible vlogging opportunity. Now,seven weeks into the life of my blog, I think the account has collected enough dust -- it's time to start putting some videos up. So starting now, I'm going to be posting some videos about fashion on my YouTube account which will also be linked to the blog itself and the Facebook page. I the people who keep up with me so far will find my blogs and vlogs interesting enough to want to stay updated. I have ideas for possible shopping hauls, makeup tutorials, and other fun topics that must be covered to keep you entertained and informed with FashionFixx. I'm on the lookout for a new camera to use besides the one on my computer, so as soon as I can get a new one, the vlogs will be rolling in -- promise.

Fashion is Forever,

Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment