Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Retail Therapy

Retail Therapy

When I created FashionFixx, I named it for the addiction of many women and men worldwide -- shopping and fashion. If you're anything like me, you just can't get enough of fashion, so you're constantly searching it and shopping it. I admitted long ago that I had an addiction to fashion, but with new priorities, I've gotten better. Today I came across something brilliant. It's better than any of those other Facebook games in my opinion; I've just never had the desire to play them. If you have yet to explore PopSugar past my blog, then you're really missing out. Retail Therapy is a new Facebook game powered by PopSugar. You can manage your own clothes store. And they're not just ANY old clothes -- they're designer. Tory Burch, Diane Von Furstenburg, Topshop, and more are featured in the game! The higher you get in level, the more clothes are unlocked for both your avatar and your customers. You'll become so indulged in this game that you'll forget about going out to shop for those Christian Louboutin heels you've had your eye on when you can actually see your avatar wearing them for you! It's perfect. Start playing today to fulfill your fixation.

-- Jae

 

No comments:

Post a Comment