Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer, Sun, and Sandals



This time, I was not the one to discover cute new shoes -- it was my mom. Thanks, Mom! Luckily, we somewhat have the same taste when it comes to fashion; I'm thankful for that. Miss Trish of Capri is a top shoe brand with a style very similar to Lily Pulitzer (which can price from 180 to 250 dollars). Pictures above show a pair of Miss Trish of Capri sandals on top and Lily Pulitzer sandals on bottom.

Like many big time brands, Miss Trish of Capri has teamed up with Target to design an exclusive limited-time only line. Usually, the sandals run from about 60 to 80 dollars on up, but for Target, the price is an affordable 25 dollars! I couldn't believe it! I saw these shoes for the first time and I just knew a pair would, without a doubt, be coming home with me. This particular shoe is extremely limited in size and quantity due to it's uber cuteness...I'm so not kidding. I'd have to say, these are some of the best shoes I've bought from Target. I admire how the flowers on each shoe are different. One has a bumble bee on a rhinestoned flower center while the other does not -- a little bit of an asymmetrical design. Miss Trish of Capri even designed sandals for little girls in the exclusive Target collection (priced at around 16 dollars). So even they can still be fashionable for the summer just like the big girls! It's a summer must-have for any fashionista. You'll most certainly see me around sporting mine this summer!

Filling Your Fix,

Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment